National Park Summer Card
Inclusive services for your summer holiday in Kaprun
As a guest staying in our hotel you can enjoy the many holiday benefits the National Park Summer Card provides and avail of more than 60 attractions free of charge. You will soon realise that one summer holiday in Zell am See-Kaprun just won't be long enough to see all the sights, leisure facilities, museums and natural spectacles. What's more, National Park Card bonus partners provide plenty of additional discounts, including the 'Gipfelwelt 3000' ticket, a journey on the Felbertauernstrasse, a rafting or canyoning tour, and much more.
National Park Card services
- More than 60 attractions in the Hohe Tauern National Park holiday region
- Enjoy entry to one attraction free of charge daily
- A saving of around € 100.00, when used optimally
- Local train and bus services in Pinzgau between Krimml and Zell am See, as well as Rauris, are free
- Free Wandertaxi service
- Großglockner High Alpine Road and Gerlos Alpine Road 1x per stay
Information about the advantage card
The National Park Summer Card is valid from 1 May to 31 October. Among other features, it entitles the holder to free use of public transport and many of the cable cars that operate in the summer. A family holiday teamed with the National Park Summer Card pays!