If you are looking for the perfect skiing holiday in the Salzburg region, then you’ll find what you’re looking for in the beautiful European sporting region of Zell am See-Kaprun! Three of the most beautiful ski regions are very near to our Klawunn guesthouse holiday hotel, which can all guarantee one thing: skiing at the highest level!
- Schmittenhöhe ski area - 9 km: 77 km of pistes and the Funslope XXL
- Kitzsteinhorn glacier ski area - 8 km: Skiing fun 10 months a year!
- Maiskogel family mountain – 2.5 km: ideal pistes for beginners and kids
Glacier skiing on the Kitzsteinhorn mountain!
When spring starts and the first flowers come into bloom, the skiing fun on the Kitzsteinhorn is far from over. Enjoy the powder snow at 3,000 metres in the morning and then sink some balls on the golf course in the afternoon. Simply fabulous and only possible in Zell am See-Kaprun!
Some enticing future prospects for skiers!
Two massive cable car projects are currently under construction and skiing in the Zell am See-Kaprun region will be even more alluring following the planned completion for the 2018/19 winter season:
- You will be able to take the 3K Kaprun-Kitzsteinhorn-K-onnection over the Maiskogel directly to the Kitzsteinhorn,
- which will connect the Schmittenhöhe ski area in the direction of Viehhofen and the Saalbach-Hinterglemm-Leogang-Fieberbrunn ski region.
You will be spoilt for choice between the three most beautiful ski regions on your skiing holiday in Zell am See-Kaprun!